Moon Aqua Club Lessons
2019-2020 Aquatics Program Registration
Registration: To Register, First Select the Aquatics Program of Choice at the top of the page. Then follow the directions below.
Click on the specific link below, to see details and schedules for each program.
1. Learn 2 Swim program: Click here for all program details
- 2019 Fall-Learn to Swim Schedule (Click to Download)
- 2020 Spring-Learn to Swim Schedule (Click to Download)
- Dates/Times are subject to change based on pool availability
2. Moon Aquatics Diving Program: Click here for all program details
- 2019 Diving Program Schedule (Click to Download)
- AAU Membership: You must be an active AAU member linked to our Club Code: WYAD7F in order to participate in our diving program.
- Register by going to AAU Sports Registration Link Choose "join AAU, Get Membership, Choose Diving, then Choose Moon Aquatics Diving (Club Code: WYAD7F) in your registration.
Learn to Swim - School
Moon Aqua Club offers progressive swim lessons for all skill levels. Our lessons are offered for all swimming abilities from beginners through advanced swimmers (ages 4-18). Our instructors are certified life guards who follow our course curriculum. Our swim lesson program is led by our Assistant Head Coach Marian Bonham and our Learn to Swim Director Ann Drew.
Program Cost: Each session cost $100 (an out of district fee of $15 is charged for those that live outside of Moon Area School District) and offers an average of 8 individual 30 minute classes.
Refunds are only considered with a medical excuse.
Sessions: 3 Fall Sessions & 3 Spring Sessins offered (8 classes per session)
Classes: Tuesday & Thursday - 30 min classes. Choose either 5 or 5:30 class
2019 Fall -Learn to Swim Schedule is attached to the main page. Be advised that scheduled dates are subject to change based on pool availability
For further information about our Learn to Swim program, please contact Ann Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org