Moon Aqua Club Lessons
2019-2020 Aquatics Program Registration
Registration: To Register, First Select the Aquatics Program of Choice at the top of the page. Then follow the directions below.
Click on the specific link below, to see details and schedules for each program.
1. Learn 2 Swim program: Click here for all program details
- 2019 Fall -Learn to Swim Schedule (Click to Download)
- Dates/Times are subject to change based on pool availability
2. Moon Aquatics Diving Program: Click here for all program details
- 2019 Diving Program Schedule (Click to Download)
- AAU Membership: You must be an active AAU member linked to our Club Code: WYAD7F in order to participate in our diving program.
- Register by going to AAU Sports Registration Link Choose "join AAU, Get Membership, Choose Diving, then Choose Moon Aquatics Diving (Club Code: WYAD7F) in your registration.
After numerous community requests, we are pleased to introduce Moon Aquatics Diving, an AAU registered diving club! The program will be fully operated and directed by Head Diving Coach & Program Director- Vernon Yenick! Please review the new program and schedule details below.
You must be an active AAU member to participate in our diving program. Register by going to www.AAUsports.org, choosing "join AAU, Get Membership, choose diving, then assign your membership to Moon Aquatics Diving (Club Code: WYAD7F)- AAU Youth Athlete Membership is $14
Requirements for Diving Levels:
Beginner: Open to Anyone
Intermediate: Front Dive, Tuck Front 1 SS, Tuck Back Dive, Any Twisting Dive
Advanced: Front Dive, Tuck Front 1 SS, Tuck Front 1 1/2 SS, Tuck Back Dive, Tuck Back Somersault, Tuck Inward Dive, Tuck Reverse Dive, Tuck Front 1 SS 1 Twist, High School Divers with at least One Year of High School Diving
Program Cost (Packages):
Beginner: Group C-(1.5 hr 1/week): $100/mth
Group B- Intermediate (1-1.5 hr 2/wk): $150/mth
Group A- Advanced(1-1.5 hr 3/wk): $200/mth
Sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Sessions Available
Fall Session - Oct - Dec
Winter Session - Jan - Mar
Spring Session- April- May
Summer Session- June-August
Practice Format: Advanced: 3x/week, Intermediate: 2x/week, Beginner: 1x/week
Mondays: Intermediate: Group B: 7:30-8:30 PM
Wednesdays: Advanced: Group A: 7:30-8:30 PM
Fridays: Advanced: Group A: 7:30-8:30 PM
Beginner: Group C: 10:00 AM- 11:15 AM
Intermediate: Group B: 11:00 AM- 12:15 PM
Advanced: Group A: 11:45 AM- 1:00 PM