2019-2020 Aquatics Program Registration
Registration: First, filter for the specific Aquatics Program of Choice at the top of the page. Then follow the directions below.
- Each Aquatics Program has a Link below for program details and schedules. Please click the links to the desired program and download all of the program information for your records.
- Review the Sessions listed below the specific Program Bar for the program you selected.
- Select the desired Session or Group that you wish to sign up for.
- Select the Class that best suits your needs.
- Click on the button marked Register now in GREEN to pick the specific class time you prefer.
- Select a student (returning swimmer) or click to add a student (new swimmers).
- Click on the add to cart Button and proceed to check out
Click on the specific link below, to see details and schedules for each program.
1. Learn 2 Swim program: Click here for all program details
2. Moon Aquatics Diving Program: Click here for all program details
*Diving Registration is temporarially closed. Please check back later.
- 2019 -2020 Diving Program Schedule (Click to Download)
- Dates/Times are subject to change based on pool availability
- AAU Membership: You must be an active AAU member linked to our Club Code: WYAD7F in order to participate in our diving program.
- Register by going to AAU Sports Registration Link Choose "join AAU, Get Membership, Choose Diving, then Choose Moon Aquatics Diving (Club Code: WYAD7F) in your registration.
3. Lifeguarding / CPR Certification program: Click here for all program details
- 2020 Lifeguarding Certification Class Schedule (Click to Download)
- Dates/Times are subject to change based on pool availability-Please note the March Lifeguarding classes are canceled. We do have Full and Re-Cert Lifeguarding classes available in April.
- Specific Instructor contact info is available- per class assignment
- Click HERE to download your Red Cross Manual
Program Contact Information: