HERSHEY AQUATIC CLUB
SWIM LESSONS REGISTRATION
Session 4 - Starts February 1st/2nd 2021
|Level 1||Level 2|
Progression: Work on safety, breath control, propulsion through the water and independent back float.
Progression: Swim/Float/Swim the length of the pool, proper head position, begin freestyle and backstroke development.
|Level 3||Level 4|
|Progression: Proper technique for freestyle and backstroke, including breathing patterns, sculling and balance drills. Introduction to breaststroke and butterfly||Progression: Focus on proper technique for breaststroke and butterfly, continue to strengthen freestyle and backstroke for endurance, master listening and coordination skills.|
Mandatory Skill Evaluation Day:
Returning swimmers who participated in Session 3 are required to register for the swim level noted on their final assessment. Coaches will make adjustments to assigned level if needed for Session 4. Mandatory Skill Evaluation Day is not required.
Returning swimmers who participated in Session 2 are required to register for the swim level noted on their final assessment. Coaches will make adjustments to assigned level if needed for Session 4. Mandatory Skill Evaluation Day is not required.
New members (your swimmer has never attended a skill evaluation) registering for Session 4 (for levels 1, 2, 3 & 4) are required to attend the following Skill Evaluation Day:
****Thursday, January 28th, 4:45PM - 5:25PM at the Vista School****
Please note: Swimmers are not permitted to use goggles for the evaluation..
Session 4 Levels 1 - 4
February 1st - February 25th, 4:45PM - 5:25PM
Level 1 Group B: Mon/Wed (registration date not yet available) $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 1 Group C: Tues/Thurs (registration date not yet available) $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 2 Group B: Mon/Wed $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 2 Group C: Tues/Thurs $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 3 Group B: Mon/Wed $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 3 Group C: Tues/Thurs $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 4 Group B: Mon/Wed $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
Level 4 Group C: Tues/Thurs $150 (for a total of 8 classes)
* There is a $25 registration fee per child that will be charged in addition to program fees. The registration fee is non-refundable should you need to cancel or are discharged from the program for any reason.
* Program fees are refundable (less the $25 registration fee) if you cancel no later than seven (7) days prior to the start of the session. If you cancel within seven (7) days of the session, HAC may be able to provide you with a refund, if we can find a replacement for the spot your swimmer reserved. No refunds will be provided after the start of the session, unless otherwise noted.
* In the event that HAC is required by the Vista School, or the State of Pennsylvania, to stop holding Swim lessons for a period of time due to Covid-19, HAC will prorate the portion of the Session that was missed and provide a refund in that amount.
* Because HAC wants to provide a safe environment for all of our swimmers, if your swimmer needs to stay home for a week or more during the Session due to Covid-19, or symptoms related to Covid-19, please contact Nicole Paul to arrange for that Session's fees to be prorated.
* It is highly recommended that if your child's appropiate level is full, to register for the "wait list". HAC pulls from their wait list first for all openings once registration closes and will also contact wait list members with future registration oppertunities.
**MUST READ BEFORE REGISTERING** Please read and adhere to all guidelines and procedures provided in this document:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email
Nicole Paul, [email protected]
Registration for Session 4 will open for:
Returning Members (swimmers who participated in Session 3) who wish to keep their current practice group (days of the week they practice) - January 23rd
Returning Members - swimmers who were register for Session 3 but did not participate, swimmers who registered for/participated in Session 3 who wish to change their current practice group (days of the week they practice) and Former Members (swimmers who participated in Session 1 and/or 2) -
New Members - January 25th .
(Please note: HAC reserves the right to cancel any application to register, including but not limited to, those applications which do not follow level placement guidelines and/or which are submitted prior to HAC’s advertised registration day)
Sessions will run year round.
Please continue to check our website for future Session information.