Victor Swim Club
Spring Swimming Lesson Program 2018
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON FEBRUARY 14th, 2018
The 2018 Spring Swim Lesson Program Begins April 2018
1. Under Curriculum, click on the Level that you are considering for your swimmers. This will provide information that you will need to determine the correct level based on your swimmers age and experience.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the American Red Cross Swimming Lessons area.
4. This will give you the choice of sessions and lessons for which to register.
5. You will be able to filter for sessions and lessons using the drop down menus.
6. Click on Class/Cost/Days/Times to reveal the Register button. (This will also show you how many slots are still available in each class.)
$85.00 per class session
Session 1: Monday, April 9th - Friday, April 20th (Monday-Friday lessons)
Session 2: Monday, April 23rd - May 4th (Monday - Friday lessons)
Session 3: Monday, May 7th - Friday, May 18th (Monday - Friday lessons)
Session 4:Monday, May 21st - Friday, June 1st (Monday - Friday lessons)
* No lessons on Memorial Day(5/28) so lessons are 5 min longer per day in session 4 *
** This year we will offer a walking service both from the VECS and Primary buildings. **
** Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive the permission slip in your email. **
1. There is 1 lesson time each day for Levels 1-5:
A: 3:40 - 4:25 PM
A: 3:40 - 4:30 PM
2. There are 2 lesson times each day for Tots:
A: 3:30 - 4:00 PM
B: 4:00 - 4:30 PM