Welcome to 2022 Rocklin Swim School Online Registration now open for enrollment for MARCH CLINIC and SWIM LESSONS!
We have one of the only swim lesson programs with Red Cross certified Lifeguards as lead swim instructors in Placer County.
Scroll down screen to read Instructions to Register for Lessons and recommend using computer not phone to register. View 2022 swim school flyer here and Best Program for My Swimmer Click here for guide!
New and returning families will get a private account to view/edit your contact information and current/past classes.
Instructions to Register
- To register, scroll further down this screen, click on the appropriate blue colored bar below Aquatics Programs. Please wait for the classes to load, which could take up to a minute.
- The classes will appear as tabs, select the group that most closely matches your swimmers age and ability.
- Click on the right side of the class listing where it says "Class Cost / Days / Times"
- This will then show you a red box labeled REGISTER (if spaces are available) or will show that the class is full.
- Refunds will be honored (minus $25 processing fee) for programs until 3 days prior to the start of the class and no refund after that date.
CONTACT [email protected] or call 916-975-5130 for assistance.
Best Program for My Swimmer: Click here for guide