The Forest Park Cabana Club swim lesson program is designed to provide quality swim instruction to children and adults of all swimming abilities. We offer private lessons in the form of two week sessions of eight classes.
Lessons generally run for two-week sessions from Monday through Thursday, with the exception of weeks that have holidays, in which case a make-up day is scheduled.
REGISTRATION: If you have questions about lesson times or instructor availability, you may e-mail them to the swim lesson coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that registration is done on a “first come, first served” basis.
Payment MUST be received at the time of online registration. We are not able to reschedule lessons or issue refunds in the event of missed lessons.
1. Select Private Swim Lessons below (grey tab).
2. Select the Private Swim Lessons tab.
3. Click the red View Day/Times/Cost Button to pick the day and time.
4. Click the red Register Button to register for the class of your choice.
5. Don't forget to enter your member number and the member coupon code if applicable.
A swim evaluation will take place on the first day of lessons to ensure the most appropriate level placement. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the start of your first lesson.
The 2-week session provides eight 25-minute class sessions for the student. The lessons will be private (one-to-one instruction).
Swimmers must be at least three years old by the start of their first session in order to be registered for lessons.