Private Swim Lessons & Youth Swim Conditioning
Spring and Summer 2021
Due to physical distancing requirements, we are not able to offer a swim team in the traditional format. However, we are excited to offer Youth Swim Conditioning. These sessions are meant to keep our swimmers in shape and offer them a chance to improve their stroke technique in small groups.
Private Swim Lessons are designed for ages 3 and older who want to learn to swim or develop their swimming ability. Since the lessons are one-on-one with an instructor, they can tailor the program to your swimmer's needs.
Youth Swim Conditioning levels follow our swim team levels, not the swim lesson levels. You can find the swim team levels HERE.
All Swim conditioning swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted in order to enroll.
If you have questions about which level to sign up for, contact the athletic directors at [email protected].
Private Lessons levels are listed on the website. It is not necessary to know your level when you register, but it is a good idea to be familiar with the levels before your first lesson so you can discuss with the instructor your swimmer's ability. If you have questions specific to swim lessons, you may email them to the Swim Lesson Coordinator at [email protected]
If you have questions, you may email them to the athletic directors at [email protected]. Please note that registration is done in blocks on a “first come, first served” basis. Please check the Swim Conditioning and Swim Lessons pages for their registration windows.
Payment MUST be received at the time of online registration.
1. Click on either Private Lessons or Youth Swim Conditioning below (grey tab).
2. Click on Session Filter (white tab) to select the session for which you wish to register (ie. Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 4, etc).
3. For Swim Conditioning, Click on Class Filter (white tab) to select your swimmer's level (ie. Minnow, Porpoise, Dolphin, or Shark).
4. Select an available slot for your swimmer's group/your desired lesson time and click the green Register button.
5. Follow the prompts to add a swimmer, acknowledge agreements, and enter payment information.