Youth Swim Conditioning
Due to physical distancing requirements, we are not able to offer swim team in the traditional format. However, we are excited to offer Youth Swim Conditioning. These sessions are meant to keep our swimmers in shape and offer them a chance to improve their stroke technique in small groups.
For the fall, we will be offering two-week sessions. Each session will meet three times a week for two consecutive weeks. Each swim level will have a 45 minute workout with one of our coaches. To meet physical distancing guidelines, we will limit the enrollment to twelve swimmers at each level.
LEVELS and TRY-OUTS
Youth Swim Conditioning levels follow our swim team levels, not the swim lesson levels. You can find the swim team levels HERE.
We are asking all new 8-and-under swimmers to come to our try-outs (each try-out is listed below). Please RSVP for a try-out with our athletic director by e-mailing [email protected]
In addition, because our coaches cannot be in the water with swimmers, all swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted in order to enroll.
If you have questions about which level to sign up for, contact the athletic directors at [email protected].
REGISTRATION: If you have questions, you may email them to the athletic directors at [email protected]. Please note that registration is done on a “first come, first served” basis.
Payment MUST be received at the time of online registration.
**Note: The slots for each session will be visible one day prior to the day registration opens. Until then, the grey Swim Team Lesssons tab will not be visible.**
1. Click on Swim Team Lessons below (grey tab).
2. Click on Session Filter (white tab) to select the session for which you wish to register (ie. Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, or Session 4).
3. Click on Class Filter (white tab) to select your swimmer's level (ie. Minnow, Porpoise, Dolphin, or Shark). Important: Be sure to select the correct level for your swimmer, based on last year's swim season.
4. Select an available slot for your swimmer's group and click the green Register button.
5. Follow the prompts to add a swimmer, acknowledge agreements, and enter payment information.
The two-week session provides six 45-minute practices. There will be twelve swimmers in each group, and twelve total swimmers in the pool at a time.
**Swimmers must be able to swim across the pool (25 yards) independently. If your swimmer is not able to swim across the pool on the first day of the session, their spot and the registration fees paid will be forfeit.**
Swimmers should be registered for the level they were placed in last swim season.
Price: $50/2-week session