Gulliver Swim School Lessons
- $20.00 per student for Group Sessions Ages 3 to 5 (Groups A1, A2, A3), Group Sessions Ages 5 to 9 (Groups B1, B2, B3), SwimFit SwimFit 1, SwimFit SwimFit 2, SwimFit SwimFit 3, Private & Semi-Private Sessions Private & Semi-Private
Welcome to Gulliver Swim School!
Welcome to the Gulliver Swim School Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily sign up for our learn-to-swim sessions, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Upon completed registration, you will receive by email a password in order to log into your account on the swim schools' website: www.gulliverswimschool.org. Upon logging in, you may change your password and update any of your personal information. For payments: Visa, MasterCard, and Discovery are accepted credit cards. Through the website, you will be able to see your invoices and billing information, scheduled classes, events, etc…
HOW TO REGISTER
Follow the steps:
1. Click on register now on the top right hand side of our page
2. Choose Group sessions, Swimfit or Private & Semi Private Sessions
3. If you chose Group Sessions, then choose appropriate age group and available days of the week you wish to sign up
4. If you chose Private & Semi Private Sessions choose the session and days of the week you wish to sign up
5. Choose class and click on register
6. Choose option: I am not sure if I have an account. This is the email address I want to use (if you haven’t created a username and password yet)
7. Create account
8. Add student
9. Place in shopping cart & proceed to check out
10. Fill out all forms online & submit registration.
All forms should be completed online, our office doens't require hard copies of documentation
Gulliver Swim School offers a wide variety of learn-to-swim and water fitness sessions for swimmers of all ages. Our instructors are highly qualified and trained by our own staff using our teaching philosophy and lesson curriculum. At Gulliver Swim School, your child comes first!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOUR CHILD?:
Please click on each of the tabs below to read what each category offers. When deciding which level to register your child within, carefully match your child's current skill level with the level description. For example, if your 4 year old can float on their back and swim on their tummy with their arms in front of them, they are ready for "Floats & Glides" Station 2. If your child can only do 1 of those skills, they will need to register for "Bubbles" Station 1. Our coach to swimmer ratio on our group session will vary from 1-3 to 1-20 swimmers depending on the station you are in.
SwimFit is our precompetitive group. One hour class, meeting three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays allows our swimmers to improve their endurance, skills, and technique. Each swimmer must have their own gear, descriptions below. The group setting provides a team feel and encourages the swimmers to challenge one another. Please read requirements listed below for each age group.
Private & Semi-Private Sessions
HOW TO REGISTER
To register for Private (1 swimmer to 1 coach ratio), or Semi-Private (2 swimmers to 1 coach ratio), check the available schedules below. Then click or your class of choice to confirm your registration.