SwimAmerica of Greater Philadelphia Lessons
- Select/click on the desired Program below [BLUE bar(s) below]
- Select the Sub-Program tab.
- Select the Class
- Click on the RED View Days/Times/Cost Button to pick the day and time
- Click on the RED Register Button
- If a class is full and you are added to the wait list, you will not be billed until you are aded to a class.
Sunday Youth Swim Lessons
School age curriculum includes a 10-step teaching program that allows each student to progress at their own rate. Students pass the advancement goals for a particular station, they are immediately promoted to the next station, so there is no need to wait until a new 8-week session begins.
To find which station your child should start at please click on Beginner, Intermediate, or the Advanced tabs based on your son or daughters current swimming level. Then please read the class descriptions to find the appropriate class to start your child in. SwimAmerica of Greater Philadelphia reserves the right to move your child based on there ability.