FLEET First Swim School Lessons
Register For A Class:
1. Before registration you would first have to decide where to place your child in our program. Select Program Overview which will explain the different groups and options available in our program.
If you are registering your child for the Pre-School or School Age program and this is their first time in our swim school please register for a Free Trial Class at the bottom of this page. This will allow our staff to evaluate your child and place them into the proper Swim America Station.
If your child is a returning Pre-School or School Age swimmer please make sure to register them for their previously ASSIGNED Swim America Station. If you need further assistance or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Office or Program Director - Contact Us.
2. Choose the Group or Program you are interested in list at bottom of page. (Click the arrow to left of program)
Parent & Child (6-36 months) note: currently called Water Babies
Pre-School Classes (Ages 3-5)
School Age Classes (Ages 5-15)
Future Stars (coming soon!)
Adult Classes (Age 14+)
Private & Semi Private Lessons
3. If you are registering for Pre-School or School Age program please select their assigned Swim America Station. (Select tab at top of class listing)
4. Click the Class Cost/Days/Times button to the right to see the available days and times of the class.
5. Click the Red Register button for the class you want to sign up for.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to Contact Us and we can help you with the registration process.
When registering for Packages you will not be able to register and pay online. Registration will only register you for the first session of the package. If you would like to register for the packages please give us a call, or you may e-mail us and register.
By registering you are agreeing to the Fleet Swim School Policies