Southwestern Aquatics Team - SWAT Lessons
WELCOME TO BLUE FIN/SOUTHWESTERN AQUATICS TEAM-SWAT
The registration process is simple for both new and returning families. You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
- Select the location filter
- Scroll down and select the Age group level Program tab
- Click on the GREEN Register Button to pick the day and time
- Repeat process to add additional days & multiple students into the same registration/shopping cart
2020 After School Swim Lesson Schedule:
Existing students Online registration period for session 7 from 2/22 ~ 2/29/2020.
New Students online registration Period for session 7 from 2/25 ~ 2/29/2020.
NO WALK IN REGISTRATION available.
Make-Up Lesson Policy: Please read carefully!
SWAT will provide one (1) make-up class per session (NO EXCEPTION). Make-up class will be provided when the swimmer is able to return and by scheduling for available spot.
If you have any questions about our swim lessons program, please email email@example.com
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOUR CHILD:
When deciding which level to register your child within, carefully match your child's current skill level with the level description. Click HERE for a description of each level.
- If your 6 year old can blow bubbles, hold their breath, and is comfortable in the water but need to improve floating on their stomach & back, then they are Level 1
- If your child can only do freestyle but need to work on backstroke, then they will need to register for Level 3
- If your child can swim freestyle & backstroke continuously across the 25 yard pool with proper technique but needs to refine their breastroke pull & kick coordination, then they will need to register for Level 4
Click the Blue Fin / SWAT Swim Lessons to send us an Email:>> Blue Fin / SWAT Swim Lessons << or SWAT Membership to help guide you in selecting the appropriate level.