Central Ohio SwimAmerica Learn-To-Swim Lessons
CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE
To See Available Classes & Openings :
If no classes appear that means there are not currently any classes scheduled for registration at that location. School year programs : Typically info is posted a few weeks before a session and registration opens 2-3 weeks before the session start date and closes several days before the first class of the session, or when full - click Program Options in the main menu to see upcoming registration dates.
- Select the LOCATION in the drop-down list above.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the > GREY BAR WITH BLUE TEXT that discribes the program you are looking for.
- Select the FILTER or CLASS to narrow down the list by session / class (Optional)
- You will see a list of classes with
- Register button, or
- Wait List button, or
- Class Full message (for classes that do not offer a waitlist option), or
- GREY message indicating the Date and Time (Pacific) when registration opens for the class
To Register :
Once you have found an available class :
- Click on the Register Button next to the class of your choice.
- if you have an account with us, you will be asked to log in with email and password, otherwis
- Clcik the + Create New Account button, enter your email and birthdate.
- Verify you have chosen the correct class, location, dates, and times. Then click +Add Studunt button.
- If you have swimmers already in the system, select them with the radio button, otherwise click +Add New and complete the information to register the swimmer. If you have multiple classes or swimmers to register for, you can save to your cart and continue searching for the next class. Click Continue button.
- If you have an additional student to register in the same class, click the +Add Studunt button and select/add the next student and click Continue button.
- Once you have Added all of your students for that class, click the Place in Shopping Cart button.
- If you would like to register for additional classes, click +Add More link (bottom right) and then the
top left) and follow steps above, otherwise or when done adding classes and students, click Pay by Credit Card
- NOTE - there is a Pay by Check option - this is NOT recommended as it puts the swimmer on the waitlist and they are not processed through until payment is received. Lessons are filled on a first come first served basis, so regardless of there being an open slot when you register, if you elect to pay by check and the class fills up before we receive your check, you will remain on the waiting list. The payment option CANNOT be changed so choose wisely or you will end up having to redo the registraion. If you do pay by check, contact us when it has been sent to watch for your check. Check should be made payable to Youthletics, Inc and sent to SwimAmerica, P.O. Box 907 Westerville, Ohio 43086.
- Click the +Add/Select Card button to choose or add a credit card.
- Agree to the Participation Waiver and Cancellation Policy by checking the boxes
- Click Pay and Submit
- IMPORTANT: To complete your registration, please fill out the Emergency Medical Form Online. All new and returning swimmers must complete this form once per year or when your information changes. Alternatively, you can print and bring this form with you and turn it in on the first day of lessons Emergency Medical Release Form
- Confirmation Email : You will always receive an email receipt within minutes of registering. You can check your registrations by logging in, clicking "My Account" on the right and then "My Account" again under that. Then click the Swim Lessons Tab. If you are having any difficulty registering, contact us.
Wait List :
Should you choose to get on the waitlist for a class (if that option is availabe in registration screens) choose the Wait List button, and follow the same steps above to add students to the class. you will be asked for your credit card info, but not charged. If an opening becomes available, you will be notified using your login email address and have 24 hrs to respond as to whether or not you would like your registration to be processed and your card charged. If we do not get confirmation that you would like to register, we will move on to the next person on the waitling list. Waitlist openings are dependent upon cancellation of registered swimmers and we do not know if/when this might happen. Notification could happen any time up to the day before the session begins.
SwimAmerica Learn To Swim Classes - Westerville
In Westerville, we use the JC Pool year-round and the Oakstone Academy Pool during the school year for our variety of programming. Youth learn-to-swim, waterbabies, adult classes, and diving are among options you will find in Westerville.
SwimAmerica - Northland Swim Club
SwimAmerica - Upper Arlington
This pool pass option is available to SwimAmerica families for general admission during regular hours and limited to the period in which the child is enrolled in SwimAmerica classes at the same location. Your emailed receipt is your pass. Immediate family members only.