South Jersey Aquatic Club Lessons
Fall Group Sessions
- Fall 1: 9/1-10/26
- Registration Opens - Existing Swimers 8/6 (active & non-active), New Swimmers 8/13
- Fall 2: 10/27-12/21
- Registration Opens - Existing Swimmers 10/8, (active & non-active), New Swimmers 10/15
- Group Lessons - 1 lesson per week
- Fall 1: Starts 9/1 & Ends 10/19; 1 Make-up 10/20-10/26
- 7 - 30 min Lessons for $155; Levels 1-4
- 7 - 45 min Lessons for $220; Level 5
- Classes available Mon-Sun
- Home School - Mon, Wed, Fri only 1 - 2 pm (Tim will coordinate registration the week of 8/27)
- Mon, Sat & Sun classes are purchasing 6 lessons due to pool closures for the Holiday and a Swim meet
- Sat (10/6) and Sun (10/7) classes will start 2 1/2 hours late due to Eastern States Clinic (i.e. 9:00 am lesson starts at 11:30 am)
- Teams & FitTech - 3 practices available per week (not required)
- Fall 1: Starts 9/1 & Ends 10/26; No Make-ups
- Jr.Team - Tues & Thurs 6:30-7:30pm, Sat 12-1pm
- Home School Team - Mon, Wed, Fri 2:00-3:00
- FitTech - Tues & Thurs 7:30-8:30; Sun 12-1pm
- Please reference the SJAC Swim Lesson Program document above for Junior Team & FitTech descriptions
- When registering online please email me to confirm class age fit when less than 3 spots for Levels 1-2, less than 4 for Levels 3-4 & less than 5 for Level 5.
- All new swimmers must have an evaluation unless otherwise directed
- You can contact our office at (856) 335-3007 or email Tim, to schedule an evaluation or for additional questions. Anyone who has received an evaluation or been instructed to, can register below.
- Private lesson registration is available, but you must contact Tim Holcroft.
SJAC Swim School - Group (1 lesson per week), Private, Teams
The SJAC swim school was started in 2015 to raise awareness about pool safety and to allow children and adults to be more comfortable in and around the water and improve on their swim mechanics. All of our instructors are certified in CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard training.
If you wish to participate in our learn to swim program there is a yearly registration fee that needs to be paid to NL Aquatic Center. Please contact our office (856)335-3007
Levels 1 - 2 swim classes will have no more than a 3:1 ratio, Level 3 - 4 classes will have a 4:1 ratio, Level 5 will have a 5:1 ratio, and our Water Babies program will have an 8:1 ratio.
It is our goal with the SJAC swim school to keep all children and adults safe in and around the water in the tri-county area.