Plymouth-Canton Cruisers Lessons
- $50.00 per student for MINI CRUISERS 2016-2017 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2017-2018 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2018-2019 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2019-2020 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2020-2021 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 21-22 MINI CRUISERS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2016-2017 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2017-2018 STROKE SCHOOL CLASSES, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2018-2019 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2019-2020 COMPETITIVE PREP, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2020-2021 COMPETITIVE DEV, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 21-22 COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT
WELCOME TO THE
CRUISERS DEVELOPMENT TEAM REGISTRATION
21-22 Registration Opens 9/8/21 at 8am
CRUISERS Swimming during Covid-19: We are thrilled to be in the pool to provide a physical and psychological outlet for local swimmers!
We are taking many precautions to reduce the risk of spreading covid-19 at our practices. We are following a combination of facility, county, and national guidelines for covid safety.
- Face-coverings are required indoors until the swimmer enters the water.
- Swimmers should arrive and depart in their swimsuits to minimize locker room time.
- If your swimmer is not feeling well, DO NOT BRING THEM TO THE POOL!
We'd love to find you a make-up class when they're feeling better.
COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT CLASSES: Middle & High School ages. Take the next step towards being a faster and more confident competitive swimmer! Learn the fundamental skills before you join your middle or high school team!
PCC MINI CRUISER PROGRAM: Elementry school ages. Mini Cruisers is your next step after your swimmer has "graduated" from their swim lesson program. Swimmers learn the four competitive strokes and novice racing skills. Swimmers must be deep water safe and comfortable, comfortable swimming with their face in the water, and strong enough to swim 25y of freestyle several times.
LET'S GET REGISTERED!
Getting started is easy. Make sure to click the Mini Cruisers and Competitive Development links above so you fully understand each class's prerequisites. Once registered, you’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
21-22 MONTHLY RATES:
|Base Monthly Rate||
- Click on Mini Cruisers or Competitive Prep bars below to show our current classes. If open roster spots exist, you can add your swimmer.
- Click on the REGISTER button for your first class. If the class you would like is full, you can add your name to the waitlist (no cost) and/or select another class time/location to attend now.
- Once you've clicked on the red Register Button
- Select an existing swimmer or add a new swimmer to the class.
- Add it to your cart.
- Add more classes for that swimmer if you'd like, repeating the process above.
- Double-check your shopping cart. Discounts are shown just before you check out.
- Pay via credit card.
- Make sure to check the PCC Practice calendars for up-to-date class times/locations. You can begin attending practices immediately.
If you have questions before attending your first class, contact Coach Josh at [email protected]
Great swimming comes from having a strong technical foundation! Our staff will teach core skills and drills designed to build that solid foundation for all four competitive strokes.
PREREQUISITES: Swimmers must be able to swim with their face in the water for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers must be able to swim or float and kick on their back for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers should be comfortable in deep water and jumping in the pool.
Competitive Development programs are for middle and high school aged swimmers. Our goals is to help you improve and prepare to meet your competitive swimming and fitness goals.