South Metro Storm Swim Club Lessons
- $25.00 per family for Group Lessons Level 1 - Bubbles, Group Lessons Level 1 - Bubbles (Parent and Tot), Group Lessons Level 2/3 - Combined, Group Lessons Level 2 - Floats and Glides, Group Lessons Level 3 - Kicking, Group Lessons Level 4 - Crawl Stroke, Group Lessons Level 5 - Freestyle, Group Lessons Level 6 - Backstroke, Group Lessons Level 7 - Breaststroke and Butterfly, Group Lessons Level 8 - Turns, Group Lessons Level 9 - Lifetime Strokes, Group Lessons Level 10 - Individual Medley, Group Lessons Adult Lessons - Beginner, Group Lessons Level 5/6 - Combined, Group Lessons Adult Lessons - Intermediate, Group Lessons Level 7-10 - Combined, Private Lessons Private Lesson - All levels
Welcome to the StormChasers Online Registration Portal:
Our winter schedule can be viewed now and registration will open for returning members on October 25th at 12:00 PM. New members can register on October 26th at 12:00 PM.
Location: Twin Oaks Middle School: 15860 Fish Point Rd SE, Prior Lake, MN 55372
Winter Session #2
- Mondays: January 3rd - February 28th (7 classes with no class dates on 1/17 and 2/21)
- Wednesdays: January 5th - February 23rd (8 classes)
- Saturdays: January 8th - February 26th (7 classes with no class dates on 1/29)
On Monday and Wednesday you can select from 5:00, 5:40, 6:20 and 7:00 start times. On Saturday we offer 10:00, 10:40 and 11:20 start times.
**We have closed registration for levels 1, 2, and 3 on Wednesday evenings. If you'd like to add a swimmer, please contact Chuck Smith at [email protected] to see if there are slots to accommodate you.
Simply register for the day and time slot that is best for you. If you prefer to attend lessons twice each week, register for BOTH of your preferred slots. The registration process is simple for both new and returning families. You"ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information along with current and past class histories. To Register:
- Select Group Lessons below
- Select the Class
- Click on the Red Class Cost/Days/Times to pick the day and time
- Click on the red Register Button
*If you would like to attend more than one lesson per week, simply sign up for each class separately. You are welcome to attend back-to-back classes on the same day or to attend one 30-minute lesson on different days.
**Holidays make-ups have been prescheduled. Please be aware of this when signing up.
Storm Fan Page on Facebook
StormChasers offers a wide variety of swim lessons for swimmers of all ages. Our instructors are highly qualified and trained by our own staff using the SwimAmerica teaching philosophy and lesson curriculum. At StormChasers, your child comes first!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOUR CHILD?:
Please click on each of the tabs below to read what each category offers. When deciding which level to register your child within, carefully match your child's current skill level with the level description. If we determine that your child has been inadvertently placed in the wrong group, will simply move them up or down accordingly on the first day of lessons.
If you need help selecting an appropriate class, please contact Chuck Smith @ [email protected] or speak with your instructor. We'll help guide you to the correct level.