Peddie Aquatic Center Lessons
Welcome to Peddie Swim School!
Registration for Winter 2018 & Nov. Stroke Clinics now OPEN!
See the Schedule of Classes for session dates.
GOOD NEWS! REGISTRATION IS NOW MOBILE FRIENDLY!!
Returning families: Sign into your account & READ the Curriculum Tracking before registering your child! PLEASE use your existing account and existing student when registering. Do not create duplicate accounts & duplicate students!
Follow these simple steps to register for a class:
- Scroll down to Register Here.
- Select the appropriate category: Parent/Tot, School Age, or Adult
- Use the "Session Filter" to select the session that works for you.
- Use the "Class Filter" to select the class level for the student.
- Scroll down to view all the class times for the selected session/class.
- Select the desired slot by clicking on REGISTER.
- It is NOT possible to create an account prior to registering for a class.
- We do not accept registrations over the phone, in person, or via email.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Register all your children in one transaction. For your security, the system will NOT accept the same credit card within 15 minutes of the first transaction. Use a second credit card if necessary.
- Once a class is full, it is truly FULL. Really.
- We do not keep wait-lists. Keep checking for possible openings.
- You may only register your OWN child. It is ILLEGAL to register someone else's child!
- The system will automatically send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive one, first check your spam folder, and then sign back into your account to view your registration history.
- Be careful when registering! ANY requests for changes after you have registered are subject to the $25 change fee as per the Lesson Policies!
GROUP LESSONS - REGISTER HERE
Peddie Swim School offers a wide variety of swim lessons for swimmers of all ages. Our instructors are highly qualified and trained by our own staff using our teaching philosophy and lesson curriculum. At Peddie Swim School, your child comes first!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOUR CHILD?:
Please click on each of the tabs below to read what each category offers. When deciding which level to register your child within, carefully match your child's current skill level with the Class Description. Contact the Lesson Coordinator at email@example.com for assistance with selecting the appropriate level.
BLUE SHARKS - REGISTER HERE
Blue Sharks is for swimmers ages 9-14 who have mastered all 4 competitive strokes. This level offers 1 hour training sessions and provides the swimmer an opportunity for fitness, preparation for swim team try-outs or warm-up for summer swimming. Students must have completed all the Advanced Technique skills, or attend an evaluation session to demonstrate those skills.
STROKE CLINICS - REGISTER HERE
Small group stroke clinics for current & former Peddie Swim School students, taught by our most experienced staff: Beth Bright, the Aquatics Director, and Maura Wright, Swim Team Coach & former college swimmer. Each clinic is 30 minutes & will focus on the skills listed. Sign up for any combination of strokes and/or days.