Peddie Aquatic Center Lessons
Welcome to Peddie Swim School!
Registration for Summer Classes will open on June 6, 2018 at 6:00 am ET.
See the Schedule of Classes for session dates.
GOOD NEWS! REGISTRATION IS NOW MOBILE FRIENDLY!!
Returning families: Sign into your account & READ the Curriculum Tracking before registering your child! PLEASE use your existing account and existing student when registering. Do not create duplicate accounts & duplicate students!
Follow these simple steps to register for a class:
- Scroll down to Register Here.
- Select the appropriate category: Parent/Tot, School Age, or Adult
- Use the "Session Filter" to select the session that works for you.
- Use the "Class Filter" to select the class level for the student.
- Scroll down to view all the class times for the selected session/class.
- Select the desired slot by clicking on REGISTER.
- It is NOT possible to create an account prior to registering for a class.
- We do not accept registrations over the phone, in person, or via email.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Register all your children in one transaction. For your security, the system will NOT accept the same credit card within 15 minutes of the first transaction.
- Once a class is full, it is truly FULL. Really.
- We do not keep wait-lists. Keep checking for possible openings.
- You may only register your OWN child. It is ILLEGAL to register someone else's child!
- The system will automatically send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive one, first check your spam folder, and then sign back into your account to view your registration history.
- Be careful when registering! ANY requests for changes after you have registered are subject to the $25 change fee as per the Lesson Policies!
LIFEGUARD TRAINING COURSE - REGISTER HERE
In this American Red Cross certification course, students will learn professional lifeguard responsibilities, surveillance skills, rescue skills, first aid training, and CPR for the professional rescuer.