Dewing Park Lessons
Welcome to Dewing Park Swim Lessons!
Our private lessons are taught by experienced instructors who offer a supportive learning environment for kids of every age and skill level! Your swimmer will have fun whether they're just getting comfortable in the water or refining techniques.
Each lesson is 20 minutes in length and the price ranges between $20-$30 per session depending on the instructor. Please note, lessons by DPST Head Coach Molly Savaiinaea are available only for team participants. Note that Molly does not have lessons scheduled for the first week.
Please consider your signups carefully, cancellations are handled manually and cannot be done within 48 hrs of the lesson. At that time you must contact the instructor directly to arrange a makeup. Missed lessons will not be refunded. (Please note your instructor when you sign up. You can see your classes under your My Account at dewing.com.)
All of our instructors are fully vaccinated. They may take precautions such as face shield/mask based on comfort level of both instructor and family. Do not come to the pool if anyone in the swimmer's household has been sick or exposed to COVID.
Questions regarding Dewing Lessons can be directed to: Alex Clark at [email protected].
- Login to your Dewing Park account
- Your view will be on the "Programs/Classes" tab
- Under "Program Filter," select the a week (for example, "Week 4 Lessons")
- Scroll down and select the coach you would like a lesson with. From there you can view and select their available lessons and times.
- Click "Register" on the lesson you would like
- Please be sure to contact the coach you have a lesson with 48 hours beforehand if you need to cancel or reschedule
- You can review your lesson schedule by clicking the My Account link and then the Swim Lessons tab.