Sponsors
Elsmore+Swim+Shop
Speedo
Technology+Marketing+Corporation
Big+Dave%27s+Deli
Logo+USA
Zionsville+Eyecare
Nicholson+Orthodontics
Swim-a-thon 2019
Event Fundraising
Swim-a-thon 2019
ZSC 2019 Swim-a-Thon
APR 27
Time: 11:00 AM
EIN: 351523154
Location:
ZCS Aquatic Center
Contact:
Kris Barksdale Email
Phone:
317-344-9885
What is the Swim-A-Thon?

The Swim-A-Thon is a USA Swimming sponsored fundraiser in which participants earn money for their team by swimming up to 200 lengths of the pool in a set time period.

With over 500 USA Swimming clubs conducting Swim-A-Thons each year, this program has proven itself as a successful method of raising funds for teams, boosting team spirit, and increasing community awareness of the team.

The Swim-A-Thon is our club's primary fundraiser of the year. Zionsville Swim Club is in our 10th year of participating in the Swim-A-Thon and we are very excited for this year's fundraising efforts! 95% of the Swim-A-Thon money stays with ZSC and this year will be used to purchase underwater video equipment. The other 5% goes to USA Swimming to help support national initiatives.

The main components of the Swim-A-Thon are the donation campaign and the swim event. For 2019, our donation campaign will run from 4/6 - 5/11. Our swim event will occur on Saturday, April 27th at the Zionsville Aquatic Center in the high school.
Participants | Rank 0/216
$450.00Mary Vens
$350.00Annabel Hermacinski
$250.00Cameron Chaney
$250.00Elaina Bowlds
$250.00Reagan Mattice
$250.00Joshua Bowlds
$250.00Walker Mattice
Top Roster (amount)
$1,193.33Junior 1
$1,025.00Senior HP
$643.33Senior 1
$470.00Evolution 3
$250.00Junior 2