Background-image
Partners
Speedo
City+of+Allentown+Parks
HT+Lyons
2022 Swim-a-Thon
Event Fundraising
2022 Swim-a-Thon
Counting Laps & Making Laps Count!
MAY 13
Time: 5:00 PM
Location:
Stonecrest Swim Club
Contact:
Carol Facchiano Email
Phone:
484-397-4092
Please join us for our annual Swim-a-Thon on May 13.

Swim-a-Thon is a USA Swimming Foundation approved fundraiser used by swim teams all over the United States to raise money for our clubs. While 95% of every dollar goes to PAAC to help offset expenses such as capital improvements and equipment, the remaining 5% supports the USA Swimming Foundation in its mission to save lives and build champions.

The details:

From April 13-May 13, Swimmers receive pledges and donations from family members, friends, neighbors, and local businesses to receive our club goal of $15,000.

Swim-a-thon laps will be completed and counted throughout the the week of May 9 during regularly scheduled practices. We will celebrate the culmination of our fundraiser with a PAAC family & friends celebration on Friday, May 13 at Stonecrest Swim Club -- including our first PAAC Team Photo since the pandemic!

In addition to the Team Photo, there will be games, raffles, food, and more! We are so excited to get our PAAC community together at this event!

Participants | Rank 0/162
$600.00Baylee Kish
$325.00Lily Razavi
$315.00Liam Solomon
$315.00Claire Solomon
$300.00Eliana Entena
Top Roster (amount)
$1,830.00Silver
$1,522.50Bronze
$1,125.00Senior
$1,100.00Stars
$892.50Instructional