Welcome to the 2018/2019 Marlins Fall/Winter Registration
Step One: Macomb Marlins Website Registration
- On the internet go to www.macombmarlins.com
- Click on here to start your online registration or on the left click on "System - Start Registration".
- If you are a Returning swimmer, use the email you used in past seasons.
- If you are a NEW swimmer, create a new account.
- Complete the registration process and enter a credit card number to pay your $50.00 registration fee for the Fall/Winter season.
- You will need a valid email address and to a printer to complete the contact information and agreements. The website is the main avenue of communication and it is important a frequently checked email is used as your login as well as a cell phone number entered under SMS in order to receive text messages from the team.
Please visit Online Registration 101 for a video tutorial regarding online registration. Please note that payment of dues and YMCA are not available through the website at this time.
Step Two: Macomb Family YMCA Registration
- STEP TWO— NEW and RETURNING SWIMMERS
- Please visit the YMCA to complete your registration.
- Returning swimmers may also register in person at the Macomb Family YMCA or via phone at 586.468.1411
Your registration is NOT finished until both of these steps are completed. If an athlete is not fully registered, they will not receive swim meet invitations and will be ineligible to swim in practice or compete in any swim meets.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Program Information, Registration & Y Membership
Steve Krankota - Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Structure, Swimmer Skill Level
Matt Carpenter Swim Coach email@example.com