YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN!
The Wetcats Adult Swim Program is designed for adults who desire to use swimming as a form of physical fitness. Our members range from the beginner swimmer, to the competitive swimmer, triathlete, and everyone in between!
Several of our swimmers have a competitive backgrounds in club, high school, and college teams. Others have no competitive background at all. Regardless of your experience, our master’s program has a place for YOU!
ALL ABOUT PRACTICES:
In case you’re curious about how things work as a Master’s swimmer, we’ve included information about a typical practice.
- We have multiple lanes to accommodate the various abilities of our swimmers and group them accordingly.
- We swim different distances according to each swimmer’s ability.
- Daily workouts are written by the coach on deck and each lane receives a written copy.
- Our coach is here to help YOU reach your desired goals! Whether that’s achieving a USA open cut, improving technique, or simply staying in shape.
- Stroke and technique correction are offered to help swimmers improve.
SOCIALIZE WITH US!
We know that working out alone can be challenging, that’s why our master’s program offers a social aspect to the group as well. Some of our swimmers get together for breakfast after Saturday morning practice; others meet for a Friday evening “Happy Hour”. All are informal gatherings for those members who are interested in getting together outside of the pool.
Join our Facebook page called Plano Wetcats to receive updates, news and to interact with others!