Short Course Meet Schedule 2019-2020
- Sunkist Short Course Classic: September 7-8: Flowood, MS YMCAStatesman
- Makos Long Course Invitational: October 4-5: Makos, Jackson, MS
- Shockwave Tri Meet: November 9-10: Tupelo, MS, Tupelo Aquatic Center
- SWAT Nighmare Before Christmas Invitational: December 6-8: Tupelo,MS, Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Makos Last Chance Meet: Febuary 8-9: Flowood,MS, Courthouse Pool
- MSI Short Course State: Febuary 20-23:Tupelo,MS, Tupelo Aquatic Center
Important: Meets are an important part of swimming. They are important because they help measure your improvement as an athlete and test your current ability levels. The meets that our team races in can also be lots of fun for swimmers. If you want a good balance for swimming day to day and week to week it is a good idea to plan ahead and do your best to compete in meets when you are ready. This will help build your confidence if you go to a good number of practices and meets. We also plan to have lots of fun.
Think Ahead: We will always try to coordinate the team entry list for meets between 1-4 weeks before the meets first day of competition. We will try to do an accurate job of making sure you know what events you are racing and what days you will be at the meet. If you can’t always swim in the full 2 or 3 day meets it is highly encouraged to try and pick 1 day to race if you can fit it in your schedule.