Private Swim Training
PIPELINE Peak performance ONE -ON-ONE coaching & training for current or aspiring elite athletes to achieve their goals. Training is focused on Maximized efficiency for Balance, Breathing & kicking patters, practice and competition mental preparation and overall effectiveness.
- Competitive Swimmers from 7 and up
- College bound or injury recovery
– This group is for the first time swimmers that can swim freestyle/backstroke (one lap minimum of each) but need to learn the basics of breaststroke, butterfly, streamline, turns and starts. Heavy emphasis on kicking. The main focus will be technique, technique, technique (80%) and 20 % conditioning/ and having a lot of fun. This group will be offered 3 days a week with no mandatory practices.
Workout Days - 3 week
This group is for the swimmer that has the knowledge and ability to swim each of the four strokes legally. The main focus for this group will be mechanics and techniques in all four strokes, starts, turns, and prepare swimmers for meets should they choose to compete. Focus for this group will be continuing to have fun, be social, and be a part of a pre-competitive team of young athletes. 50% technique/ 50% conditioning. Dryland will be introduced.
Workout Days - 4 weeks
RIPTIDES: Championship Team
– This group of swimmers are the next wave of champion athletes. The main focus for this group will be mechanics and technique for all four competitive strokes, starts, turns, as well as understanding the pace clock, interval training and sets. Preparation for competitions, race strategies for swim meets and learning sportsmanship are all part of this group's daily regiment. Competition gives the coaching staff the ability to gage the athletes progress. Having fun, being social, and being a part of a competitive sports team is what will help them reach their goals. 60% technique & drills/ 40% conditioning, building endurance and mental preparation. Dryland training will be part of this training regiment.
Workout Days - 5 weeks:
– This group is for high school and elite level swimmers. Dedication and work ethic are expected in this group. The focus will be on pacing/ interval training/ technique/ drills and drylands Race strategies training and college prep should the swimmer be interested. The swimmer is expected to attend all local meets plus any they should qualify for. The swimmer is also expected to lead the younger teammates by example.
Workout Days - 6 week & 6 mornings