2017 FGC Open Water Team Info and Application
Stay posted for more info!
FGC All-Star Team Selection Criteria
• 10 & under: 800 Meter Race - FIVE athletes per gender based on performances in the 500yd /400m freestyle.
• 11-12: 2.5K Race - FIVE athletes per gender based on performances in the 500 yard / 400 meter freestyle.
• 13-14: 5K Race - FIVE athletes per gender based on performances in the 1650 yard / 1500 meter freestyle.
• 15-18: 5K Race - FIVE athletes per gender based on performances in the 1650 yard / 1500 meter freestyle.
- For selection, METER times will be converted to YARDS using Swimming World Time Conversion Utility.
- Athletes must be in the designated age group as of April 29, 2017.
- Selection Times will be based on performances between March 1, 2016 and APRIL 1, 2017.
Upon selection, the athlete must agree to pay a fee of $50 (to FGC toward the cost of the competition). Swimmers will receive two FGC team T-shirts and one team cap. Transportation and Lodging will be each swimmer’s responsibility. For Hotel Info, please contact Lee County Sports Organizing Committee at 888-529-6588.
FGC All-Star Team Head Coach – Lou Manganiello firstname.lastname@example.org
FGC Open Water Chair – Sid Cassidy email@example.com 561-210-2128 (o)
Please scan and Submit this application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due no later than April 3, 2017
Qualifying athletes will be notified no later than April 7, 2017