Naples Swim School, the leading learn-to-swim organization in Southwest Florida, is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Swim Teacher / Instructor
Naples Swim School is the areas leader in group, semi-private, and private swim lessons for infants through adults. We are currently seeking part-time instructors.
All applicants must be comfortable in the water. Experience working with children or in competitive swimming is preferred but not required. Selected applicants will receive training prior to teaching swim lessons.
All applicants must be available to work mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age and are required to attend in-service trainings.
Competitive wages and commission opportunities available upon approval from supervisor.
Classes will be held at both the Naples YMCA and the YMCA Norris Aquatic Center.
Apply online or contact Mary Navidonski at email@example.com with your resume or for questions you may have.
Event Staff / Lifeguard
Naples Swim School is currently hiring part-time event staff who will also serve as lifeguards.
- Be 16 years old or older
- Hold current American Red Cross lifeguard certification or be able to successfully obtain certification prior to employment (classes offered through Naples Swim School - Click Here),
- Be able to spend entire shifts outdoors at any time throughout the year,
- Be able to lift, push, and pull heavy objects,
- Be comfortable spending ample time sitting, standing, carrying objects,
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with others, remaining calm and professional in large crowds and emergency situations, answering questions from patrons, and other customer service-related details assigned by supervisors.
No experience necessary. Qualified applicants may be required to pass a pre-employment in-water lifeguarding assessment and the American Red Cross written tests, regardless of certification status. All staff will receive extensive training and will be required to attend all in-service training sessions.
Starting wage is $10/hour. Shifts may be assigned at the Greater Naples YMCA and the YMCA Norris Aquatic Center.
Apply online or contact Mary Navidonski at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Click Here to Apply Online