STROKE & TURN
This year ODSL will be only offering one “live” training as we are offering online training.
The LIVE training will be held on (TBD)
- The on-line form must be printed and taken with you to the training. The training MUST be signed by the trainer.
- Please go to the ODSL website “Officials” page for links to the form
- Please go to the ODSL website “Officials” page for links to CSL and PVStraining schedules
- After the form has been completed and signed by the trainer, it needs to be submitted to Lynn Oliver (Lynn@swimodsl.com) for the training to count.
Testing for “live” stroke & turn training will be opened on TBD
If you wish to utilize the new ONLINE Stroke & Turn training, please follow the below directions:
- Go to StrokeandTurn.com
- Click on Buy Now near the top of the web page
- Click Add to Cart
- Enter Billing Details
- Under League - Select Old Dominion Swim League
- Ignore Team section
- Enter Credit Card information ($25 fee)
- Click Place Order to complete purchase
- An email will be sent confirming the registration (your product key will be in the email)
- Training and testing will occur at the online website
- Saturday, May 12 @ 1:00pm - Location: 43459 Riverpoint Dr, Leesburg, VA 20176
STARTER & REFEREE
Training will be held on:
Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at Brambleton Community Center Pool(42645 Regal Wood Dr, Brambleton, VA)
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm at Brambleton Community Center Pool(42645 Regal Wood Dr, Brambleton, VA)
Each team should have at least one Starter and/or one Referee attend the training as we will be discussing some “new” areas of emphasis this season related to deck set up (equipment and officials on deck).
PVS AND OTHER LSC CERTIFIED OFFICIALS WITH CURRENT CREDENTIALS PLEASE FORWARD COPIES OF YOUR DECKPASS MEMBER CARD TO LYNN@SWIMODSL.COM. YOUR CURRENT CREDENTIALS WILL ALLOW YOU TO WORK ON DECK WITHOUT ATTENDING THE ABOVE TRAINING TO YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF TRAINING.