Competitive Club Info
Minot Swim Club offers Competitive Swimming to children ages 6 and over that have completed at least level 3 of our swimming lesson program or a similar program. There is a one week free trial at the start of each session to determine if the child is ready for competitive club swimming.
Competitive Club Seasons:
- Registration is held in October
- Season dates are November to March
- 25 Yard Pool - Minot High MCC Pool
- Practices are available Mon - Friday starting at 6:00pm
- We encourage swimmers to practice 2-3 times per week as a guideline
- Registration is held in April
- Season dates are May to July
- 50 Meter Pool - Roosevelt Pool & Minot High MCC Pool
- Practices are available in the evenings in May and twice per day in June and July.
- We encourage swimmers to practice a variety of mornings and evenings throughout the season.
- Swimmers are encouraged to attend meets to measure their progress at practice. There is no requirement or limit to the number of meets attended.
- Times are recorded and measured against the State Qualifying Standards.
- The State Meet is held at the end of each season.
- Swimmers must attain a qualifying time in order to compete.
- MSC hosts 4-5 meets in Minot throughout the year.
- Additional Meets are held in Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Bismarck, Jamestown, Valley City, Fargo and Grand Forks.
- Zone and Regional meets are also available based on qualifying times.
- Fins, Paddles, Equipment Bag is included in a starter kit for $50
- A snorkel is also required at the higher levels.
- Swim Suits and goggles are available for purchase at registration and swim meets.
Family Discounts Available!
For More Information call Kirsten @ 240-1831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org