To order swim gear go Swim N' Things at: www.swimnthings.com
Click on the "Team Page" under the "Team" tab on the website and purchase Items now.
The user name and password are case sensitive:
User Name: DamWest
Orders must be placed no later than May 6th.
For team gear or merchandising questions please contact:
Julia: email@example.com or 303-815-9005
Athena: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-750-5704
What swimmers need to bring to practice:
- Swimsuit (you would be amazed at how often swimmers forget their swimsuit) Swimmers must have a competition suit for meets but can wear regular suits for practice.
- Goggles (good idea to bring 2 pair already adjusted to minimize down time if one breaks)
- Swim Cap (required for meets but optional for practice)
- Water bottle (keeping hydrated is extremely important, even when swimming)
- Athletic shoes, sweat pants and sweat shirt (Colorado weather can change quickly so in the event we can not be in the water for part or all of a practice we still try to get some sort of beneficial exercising in.) Practices are very rarely canceled.
Some optional items that swimmer may want to bring:
- Kickboard (the team has kickboards, but some swimmers choose to bring their own)
- Pull buoy (the team has pull buoys, but some swimmers choose to bring their own)
- Properly fitting short fins (not the long fins, fins are used occasionally to help with specific technique development)
- Mesh swim bag (good for putting all of your wet gear in)