Welcome to Telluride Figure Skating Club 2017/18!
We are pleased to welcome you to our amazing skating club. This season we will offer lessons 3 days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Sessions include a 10 minute warm up followed by 40 minutes of instruction and conclude with 10 minutes free skate! You can sign up for one day a week or more! Each day you sign up for you receive a $10 discount. Also a family with more than one child participating in the program will get another $10 discount per child.
Oct 16 - Dec 22
Jan 8- March 7
Oct 16 - March 7
Skating Times Include:
Mondays 5:00 -6:00
Wednesdays 3:45 - 4:45
Fridays 3:45 - 4:45
Our instruction follows the new Learn To Skate USA program developed by United States Figure Skating Association. This program is new this year! They have been working on re-vamping the learn to skate program so we are very excited to implement it this season.
- REQUIRED! Become a Member of Learn to Skate. Go to https://www.learntoskateusa.com/signuphomepage Click 'Become a Member', select 'Skater / Parent of a Skater'.
- After getting your Skate Membership, Register with TSSC Figure Skateing Club. Go to https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TellurideSkiSnowboardClub , Select View next to Telluride Figure Skating Club to register for which days and sessions you would like to participate in (the more you do the more discounts you get!)
- Make sure your skates are sharpened! The Nordic center is planning on opening hopefully before the first day of skate class so we can all get our blades nice and sharp.
The Ice Rink is COLD! Make sure to dress WARM. Beginner skaters and skaters 6 and under are REQUIRED to wear a Helmet. Parents please use your own discretion having your child use a helmet if they are older and more experienced. GLOVES are REQUIRED for ALL SKATERS.
All of our coaches look forward to working with all the skaters again this season! Can't wait to get back out on the ice. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. Skating is also a great way for skiers to cross train :)
- Snowplow Sam 1-3 (Beginner Ages 4-6)
- Basic Skill Level 1-3 (Beginner Ages 7 and up)
- Basic Skill Level 4-6 (Intermediate)
- Basic Skill Level 7-8 (Intermediate- Advanced)
- Team-Free Skate 1-6 (Advanced)
REGISTER HERE: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TellurideSkiSnowboardClub