Color Wars is an competition within the team where swimmers are split into three different teams (Navy, Green, and White). Teams will be selected by our coaching staff in a “Fantasy Draft” type format. Every swim meet that a swimmer competes, they get the opportunity to score or subtract points from their teams’ score. At the end of the short coursecseason, a special prize for the winning team will be given at the Team Banquet in May.
• Attending a meet = add 1 point
• Every second dropped = add 1 point per second (tenths and hundreds of a second will always round up)
• Place in top 10 for an event = add 5 point
• Swimming an event Legally for the first time = add 5 points
• Every second added = subtract 1 point per second (tenths and hundreds of a second will always round up)
• Disqualified in an event = subtract 5 points
• Relays will not be scored