Below is a link to the Florida Swimming website where current FLAG, Sr Champs, and Sectional time standards are posted.
- FLAG (Florida Age Group) Standards - These are for swimmers aged 14 and under. There are standards for 10&U, 11, 12, 13, and 14 year olds. If a swimmer swims equal to or faster than the time for their age, they are eligible to go to the FLAG championships.
- FLAGs Short Course(25 yd) is in March. The age of the swimmer at the time of the meet determines what cut they need to swim.
- FLAG Long Course (50 meter) is in July.
- Senior Championships - These are for swimmers 14 and older. There are 2 set of standards; 14-16 and Senior (open/any age).
- Sectional - These are for real fast swimmers. There is technically no age limit. If a swimmer can swim the cut time, they are eligible to participate at sectional meets, usually held in March and July.
Link to Time Standard files on Florida Swimming -> Click here