2021 Fall Swim Program
- We are excited to be able to offer a "normal" Fall Swim Program this year with Coach Mariska!!!
- There are no meets and there is no volunteer requirement for Fall Swim. This is a time for swimmers to work on their stroke development, turn techniques, and conditioning.
- Fall Swim will run Monday through Thursday, from August 23rd to October 28th. The practice times will be as followed:
- August 23rd-October 14th
- 6 and Unders: 4:30-5:00; we can take up to eight 6 and unders. We plan to have junior coaches available to be in the water with the little swimmers.
- 10 and unders: 4:30-5:30
- 11 and ups: 5:30-6:30
- October 18th - October 28th
- 6 and Unders: 4:00-4:30
- 10 and unders: 4:00-5:00
- 11 and ups: 5:00-6:00
- The cost of Fall Swim is $250 per swimmer. Registration will be online following the same registration process as for regular summer swim. Click here to go to the Fall Swim Registration. Registration will open on Friday, August 13th. There is not a multi-swimmer discount for Fall Swim.
- Swimmers are not required to be at all practices but the fee is set. For example, there is not a discounted rate if you plan to be there 2 days per week.
- There will be no refunds once you are registered and paid. There will be no exceptions, including, but not limited to: pool closures due to poor air quality, COVID related issues, natural disasters, change in family plans, too much homework, etc. We have fixed expenses we must cover and can not offer refunds for any reason.
- Swimmers should have fins (ages 7 and up), kickboards, goggles, and caps for all practices (caps can be optional for short hair). As of right now, parents are allowed to be on deck for practices. This could change at any time depending on city and county requirements for COVID safety.