Carib Swim Team – Information for the 2015-2016 Season
This is not a learn to swim program, but rather, an opportunity for adults to improve their fitness and overall swimming skills. Daily workouts, led by a coach, tapered to different needs and ability levels.
The fee for masters/adults is $55 per month. With this, you are able to attend as many masters/adult training sessions as you like, as well as participate in open lap swim during open pool hours as listed below.
Annual Membership Fee
A non-refundable annual membership fee of $10 is required for each person using the pool, whether you are simply engaging in open lap swim or our masters/adults program, or both.
Open Lap Swim Times
Open lap swimming, for adults, is available per the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday from 6am to 3pm
- Saturdays from 6am-9am
- Saturdays from 12pm-6pm
Each month, when you make payment, you will be given the code for the combination lock. This code is for your personal use only. The combination lock code will be changed on a monthly basis, no later than the 5th of each month. Please stop by the pool office prior to the 5th of each month to make payment and receive the new combo code.
Rules/Policies for Pool Use for Lap Swimmers
- Pool use is only for those persons who have registered and paid for open lap swim. Please respect this.
- Pool use hours for lap swim are listed above. The pool is not open for lap swim during other times.
- The pool is closed every Sunday and for all Dutch-side public holidays.
- Please park in the open lot below the pool facility.
- When you leave the pool, please ensure that all lights are turned OFF.
- When you leave the pool, please ensure that you securely lock both gates.
For more information, please visit our website at www.caribswimteam.org, or contact our Director of Aquatics, Coach Mike Smiechowski at email@example.com or 581-5346.