Job opportunities posted here are for teams within the Georgia Swimming LSC.
Life Time Alpharetta
Assistant Swim Team Coach Job Posting
Please apply at https://careers.lifetime.life/job/R-48129/Assistant-Swim-Team-Coach
The Aquatics Assistant Swim Team Coach will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will help our Swim Team members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. A typical day for an Assistant Swim Team Coach could include working with the Head Swim Team Coach in writing and leading Swim Team Group Workouts. They will assist the Head Swim team Coach in Registering new participants for the Team as well as help to maintain the cleanliness and order of our Aquatics Facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
⦁ Provides competitive swimmers the opportunity to master technique
⦁ Leads daily practices under the direction of the head coach
⦁ Promotes all Life Time products, services and programs
⦁ High School Diploma or GED
⦁ 1 year of swim coaching experience
⦁ Member of ASCA
⦁ Member of USA Swimming
⦁ CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire
⦁ Successfully complete and pass Life Time Swim Instructor Certification
⦁ Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
⦁ Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
⦁ Ability to swim 25 yards/meters without stopping
⦁ Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift 20 lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs
***We also have positions open at our Life Time Alpharetta location for:
***Please apply online at https://careers.lifetime.life/ ***
POSITION: Dynamo Swim Club located in Atlanta, GA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Coach. We are looking for two candidates that will fill full-time positions, one at our Chamblee location and the other at our Alpharetta location. The ideal candidates will assist both age group and senior training groups. There will be opportunity for future upward growth within the program. This position reports directly to the Associate Head Coaches and the Head Coach.
Click here for full details
THREE RIVERS SWIM CLUB WAHOOS (TRSC)
Age Group Assistant Coaching Position
● Three Rivers Swim Club is looking for a part-time assistant age-group coach who will be responsible for
working with our 7-14 year-old swimmers as well as our presenior/senior group as needed. This
employee will also work with the Head Coach to develop training programs that will foster improved
technique and success for our swimmers. Strong communication skills, enthusiasm, and the ability to
interact with children are a must.
● Compensation will be $12-$15/hour based on experience.
Please contact Sheri Medley at [email protected] or 770-546-0287 for more information.
Douglas County Stingrays
Part Time Age Group Coach
Douglas County Stingrays (DCS) is a nationally competitive swim team of 100+ athletes and growing. DCS is in Douglasville, Georgia, just west of Atlanta.
We are seeking an experienced and energized coach to lead and work hand in hand with the Head Coach in developing our Age Group and Masters program that will create the foundation for continued swimming success. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, driven individual who possesses a high degree of emotional maturity, who is able to motivate children and adults with varied social, emotional, and physical attributes, as well as foster strong communication with parents, DCS coaches/staff, and with the Boundary Waters Aquatic Center management.
- Assist in creating seasonal competition schedules for the Emerging Swimmers program.
- Create and implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop training templates
- 8-16 hours of on deck coaching per week (including Masters workouts) plus participation in weekends/swim meets as required by the Head Coach.
- Implement, expand and enhance established training progressions
- Foster strong communication within swim team, including parents, athletes and coaches/staff
- Perform various administrative tasks relating to the team
- $15-$25/hour based on experience.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of coaching experience
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming
- College level experience as a competitive swimmer
- Working knowledge of Colorado Timing Systems, Team Unify, Team Manager and Meet Manager
- Energetic, dynamic, and positive leader
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm / desire for continuing coaching education
- CPR/AED, & First Aid Certification or the ability to obtain one
Interested candidates should send resume, letter of interest and references to [email protected]
Southern Crescent Aquatic Team (SCAT) is looking for an experienced Head Age
This employee will be responsible for working with our 6–14-year-old athletes as well as
partnering with our Head Coach to develop all aspects of our program with the goal of
instilling a culture of success both in and out of the water.
Position: Age Group Coach
Job Open Date: August 1, 2021
Work Location: Peachtree City, GA
We have about 50 kids right now ranging from new swimmers to AA swimmers.
Located in Hiram.Outdoors during the summer and indoor during the winter.
Pay would depend on skill level and what they can offer.
Please call or email Cheryl Rountree 770.443.1187
Lifeguards needed for Gwinnett County pools. No experience needed.
Lifeguard 1 Base pay without experience $11.00/hr.
Lifeguard 2 with WSI certification Base pay 12.50/hr while guarding and $20.00/hr. when giving swim lessons