STAR SWIM SCHOOL
WEEKLY NEWS AND INFORMATION
SWIM EMERGENCY FORM
FOR AVAILABLE TIMES AND DATES- email@example.com
- 2 week session at 8 lessons Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs for levels 1-2-3-4-5-6 @ 30 min class= $65 per 2 week session
STAR SWIM SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
We strive for success in small groups training infants to adults how to swim from levels 1 all the way to entry to swim team. Our first priority is to make your swimmer water safe and have fun in the sport of swimming. Swimming is a vast world with many outlets. If your student does not become a swimmer they still have their water safety out of the way and opens the doors to many things including and are not limited to surfing, Scuba diving, open water swimming, Triathlons, Life guarding and so much more. Our professional staff is trained, certified, and experienced in their craft of teaching swimming and we love what we do!
HOW THEY WORK
You sign up for your lesson on-line by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and setting up your time slot. Some will be full so we will give you a time if the time you request is not available. Sign up now they fill fast. To secure your spot we need the swimmers name and payment to hold the spot. We will try your swimmer out on the first day in a mix matched group and you will get a email from our management for level placement the following day. The times of lessons are between 6 and 8 pm We will need you to print out the EMERGENCY form above and also the RELEASE form as well (link to open PDF) and payment in the form of Cash/Venmo/Check.
- If you are paying with a check make it payable to Star Aquatics
- if you are paying with Cash please put it in a envelope, marked with the swimmers name, the session date and time.
- You may pay via Venmo to STAR-Aquatics
Thank you for your cooperation and we will see you at the pool.
No parent coaching on deck at any time. If you do need to stay for the lesson we ask that you sit in the stands or by the fence as we want the students to learn independence and how to relay on their instructors.
- Please do not sit next to the pool, lessons, or coaching line. If you see something out of place, please address the instructor, staff, or director so we can fix the problem. This includes and is not limited to caps, goggles, stroke work, etc. .
- Swimmers are not allowed to wear jean shorts, long pants, or any kind of shirts in the water. This includes rash guards. We need to be able to see and critique their stroke and we can’t do that in a shirt that weighs them down. If your swimmer wears it to keep the sun off them please plan accordingly and apply the proper sun screen as they cannot have them in lessons.
- We highly recommend goggles for all students
- and any with long hair has to have a swim cap boy or girl. You can get one else where or we sell them as well.
We need the emergency form, release form and payment in the form of Cash or Check made out to STAR Aquatics PRIOR to the swimmers first lesson. We do not have a free tryout for our lesson program and is nonrefundable. BONUS!!! THERE IS NO MORE REGISTRATION FEE!!!!!!