Our Masters program is about health, fitness, learning and FUN! Swimming is the one sport you can do forever – it is easy on the joints while providing a tremendous workout. Masters Swimming caters to ALL skill levels for 18-and-over adults, from those brand new to swimming, to triathletes, to the advanced competitive swimmer. Each swimmer will able to learn at his/her own pace. Practices will be tailored to your goals – whether it is to burn calories, learn new strokes, improve your current strokes, improve your triathlon swim or open-water time, our Masters program will get you where you need to be.
All options meet Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.
Option A: 5:30-6:30 am
Option B: 11:00 am-12:00 pm
1) Please note: you are NOT being charged the full amount upon registration
2) Once you hav created your DASH profile, please select either 2017-2018 HAC Masters (Member) or (Non-Member) - membership will be verified
3) The Masters team "season" is for a duration of 12 months - you will be reminded within 30 days of your personal season expiring and will have the option to renew.
Your first monthly payment will be due on the date of your registration and then each subsequent monthly payment will be due each month following, on the date of your registration (i.e. if you register on August 15th, your monthly payments will be due on the 15th of each month following).
We require a 15 day notification policy if you wish to cancel or alter your membership (i.e. if you know there are months where you will be unable to attend workouts). Any notifications of alterations inside of this 15 day period will be subjected to a charge of half the fee for the upcoming month.
US Masters Registration
***Joining US Masters is optional, and only required if you wish to compete in USMS sanctioned meets.***
US Masters Swimming is the governing body for competitive Masters swimming. If you are interested in competing in USMS sanctioned meets, please follow the link to USMS registration HERE. The total fee (good through 12/31/16) is $49 ($39 for USMS and $10 for NC Masters). Once in the registration process:
1) fill out your personal information
2) select North Carolina Masters Swimming (NCMS) for the club affiliation
3) select Hillsborough Aquatic Club Masters (HACM) for the workout group (WO) affiliation.
4) select your membership card preferences and proceed to payment.