Private and Semi-Private coaching is available for youth and adults with a starting age of 4 years old.
ElitSwim's private coaching is designed to make your child water safe, swim-team ready and injury free. With our unique coaching structure and skilled staff, our tailored coaching sessions will increase your child’s swimming skills and increase their confidence in their swimming ability.
Help build your swimmer’s confidence in and out of the water!
We offer private & semi-private in our San Ramon Olympic pool(California High School) location year round and for Dougherty pool(Dougherty Valley High School) from June to August.
There are a limited number of slots available and they are being scheduled upon availability.
Please Contact Us to check availability.
We offer 2 options for Private & Semi-Private:
1.) Private Coaching with the top ElitSwim Coaches.
- All of our coaches are selected and trained by us and have strong swimming backgrounds. They receive extensive in-house training including hands-on training, observation and partner teaching.
Everyone in our coaching staff is a professional, highly trained and certified by the American Red Cross as a Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards.
- Private and Semi-Private are offered in group packages with a minimum of six lessons.
- Locations/pools: San Ramon Olympic Pool(SROP/Cal High) & Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center(DVAC/DVHS)
- Private 1:1 Coaching. (25-30min) Depends on level and age.
$45 per session for a minimum package of 6+ lessons
Semi-Private 2:1 Coaching. (25-30min) Depends on level and age.
$60 per session for a minimum package of 6+ lessons
*Fee can be split between two clients.
*Semi-Private sessions are available only to pre-arranged parties. We don't provide the second swimmer and it is your responsibility to do so. Just bring your sibling or a friend and lets have fun.
2.) Private & Semi-Private with Paschalis Ntatsos.
- One-on-one sessions for competitive athletes focus on high-performance technique, goal setting, race planning strategy, and confidence building. We have an emphasis on increasing overall competitive mental toughness for better practice and increased performance at meets and/or open water and highly demanding races. Swimmers will work on precise biomechanical stroke techniques to avoid swimming-related injuries (or recovery from), keeping perfect balance on the water, and correct stroke tempo
- Advanced land training and conditioning transforms their fitness levels and applies power to their speed and skills in swimming.
- My location/pool:(San Ramon Olympic Pool (California High School), Daugherty Valley Aquatic Center (Dougherty Valley High School), Bridges and Wisteria community pools.
For your home or other locations please Contact Us for availability and pricing.
- Pricing for Private 1:1.
- Pricing for Semi-Private 2:1.
30min: $45 per person
60min: $80 per person