Welcome to the Stingray Swim Team Masters Program.
Our Masters Program provides quality coaching and training for post-graduate adults. This is not a lesson program, but rather an opportunity to train with like-minded teammates and get a killer workout. Competition is optional. To join, please email Coach Kristina (email@example.com).
Monthly Dues (starting Sep. 1)
- $10 drop in
- Adult Grayling - $56/month for 2 practices a week (comes to $7/practice)
- Adult Trout - $72/month for 3 practices a week (comes to $6/practice)
- Adult Salmon - $100/month for unlimited practices (comes to $5/practice)
- Annual United States Masters Swimming Registration - $45/year
- Covers you with USMS insurance and allows you to compete, if interested
- Alaska Masters in your CLUB, Stingray Swim Team is your WORKOUT GROUP
- USMS Registration
For more information and updates, visit the Stingray Swim Team Masters Facebook page: facebook.com/stingraymasters
Masters Goal Worksheet in Excel
Masters Goal Worksheet in PDF
Fairbanks Masters Holiday Splash Meet Information!
Fairbanks Masters Holiday Splash Results