The Village Park Piranhas Swim Team is part of the Irvine Swim League which is a tax exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are gratefully accepted and can be in the form of food and supplies, or cash donations to help fund the coaching staff. We welcome businesses in the community that would be interested in sponsoring the team. Please download the Sponsor Flyer and speak with the Sponsorship Coordinator to get more details.
Specifically we would welcome the following types of donations:
- Food, gift certificates and supplies for the ongoing operation of the team.
- Food donated to our fundraising concession for resale during swim meets.
- Gift certificates or other items to be used in fundraising raffles at home swim meets.
- Gift certificates for awards given to swimmers.
- Cash donations to fund the swim coaching staff.
Sponsors will receive some or all of the following benefits, based on their level of support. Contact our sponsorship coordinator for more details:
- Name and Logo on a banner displayed at all swim meets.
- Company name and a brief sales message delivered over our PA system at all home swim meets.
- Company name and logo in our weekly emails to all our Piranhas team families.
- Company name and logo linked to your business on all main pages of the Piranhas team website.
Any sponsorship questions can be directed to the sponsorship coordinator:
The Village Park Piranhas are a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization. Thank you for your support!
The Village Park Piranhas will be conducting an exciting fundraising event on Thursday, July 12.