Swimmers entering Group Lesson must meet the following requirements:
- Turned 5 years old prior to the first day of the session.
- Be able to listen and follow directions in a group to provide a safe learning environment.
- Attended an Evaluation and received an Assigned Level Group.
- Meet all prior level advancement skills to register in assigned group.
- Payment made prior to first lesson
STEEL FITNESS PREMIER LESSONS
Lessons are held at the indoor facility at SFP and are conducted year round.
EMMAUS AQUATIC CLUB LESSONS
Lessons are conducted June through August and are held in the mornings 10:00-12:00 at our Outdoor Facility.