Swimmers entering Pre-School Group Lesson must meet the following:
- Reach the age of 3 prior to the start of the session. Swimmers in this group are Age 3 and 4.
- Swimmers that turn 5 prior to the session start day must register for Group Lessons NOT Pre-School Group Lessons.
- Be able to listen and follow directions in a small group.
- Swimmers must remain in the water for the entire lesson time.
- Payment made prior to lesson starting.
STEEL FITNESS PREMIER LESSONS
Lessons are held at the indoor facility at SFP and are conducted year round.
EMMAUS AQUATIC CLUB LESSONS
Lessons are conducted June through August and are held in the mornings 10:00-12:00 at our Outdoor Facility.