PRIVATE and SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
Process for Scheduling Private and Semi Private Lessons.
1. Contact the Lesson Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info (this information is necessary in order to complete the process in a timely manner):
- Name and Age
- Interested In Privates or Semi Privates
- Number of Lesson Interested In
- Day and Times Interested
Typical Available Times at SFP: Sunday 3:00-4:00, Tuesday 10-12 and 4:00-7:30, Wednesday 4-4:30 and 6:30-7:30, Thursday 5:30-6:30 and 7:30-8:30, Saturday 2:00-5:00
Typical Available Times at EMACs Outdoor Location: Monday through Thursday 12-2
2. If an Instructor is available you will receive an email from the Lesson Coordinator with the days and times available. Member shall accept the dates and times that fit their schedule.
3. The Coordinator will confirm the dates and times of the lesson and create an online registration located on the registration platform on the website. Registration will only be open for a specific amount of time. Failure to register in that timeframe may result in forfeiting your accepted days and times.
Please Note - Privates are on a first come first serve basis. There are limited times available to conduct Private and Semi Private Lessons. Requests for private or semi private lessons after a Session has started will unlikely be able to be filled.
|Type Of Lesson
||Student/ Instructor Ratio
||Length of Class
||Cost Per Class
||1 to 1
| Semi-Private Participants must secure their own partner
||2 to 1
||$30 per person
| 45 Minutes (Adults Only)
||$45 per person
| Adult Private Group (Age 18 and over) Participants must secure their own partners and must have a total of 3 participants
||3 to 1
||$22 per person
||$30 per person