Private Swim Lessons
Private lessons are a 1 on 1 lesson with a PAC instructor. The Privates are catered to meet the goals set by each participant. Private lessons are beneficial to those looking to improve upon certain skills, are struggling to pass a certain level or even those just looking for a more advanced swim lesson course. Scheduling for Private lessons will be coordinated around the group lesson schedules. If you do not see a Private lesson registration spot that best suits your schedule please use the contact us link and let us know what you are looking for.
Private Swim Lesson Pricing
Private lessons will be priced based on an instructor Tier system. Tier 1 instructors are newer to the program and/or are High School or College aged. Tier 2 instructors are generally adults and/or have been with the program for quite awhile. All of our instructors are trained with the same criteria and follow the same guidelines. The Swim Lesson Coordinator will work with you and the instructor to help develop a plan to reach your desired goal in the world of swimming. All private lessons are centered around what the participant needs focus on instead of sticking only to the regular group level skills.
||Price per Lesson
||Price for 4 bundle
||Price for 8 bundle
To request a private lesson with the Swim Lesson Coordinator or a PAC Swim Coach please email about pricing and availability.
Private Lessons Policies
- Private fees are based on the instructor for the lesson. There are 3 Tiers of instructors to choose from.
- All instructors follow the same criteria for the levels
- The tier system is based on how long the instructor has been with the program and how in demand they are.
- Private times are generally set around swim lesson times but other options are available depending on pool space and instructor schedule. These options are set up through the SwimAmerica Coordinator.
- Privates are taken on a first come first serve basis and must be set up in advanced.
- If you are unsure of the best instructor for the participant the SwimAmerica Coordinator will make recommendations.
- There are discounted rates for bundled lessons. Please see the Private Lesson section on the website for the most up to date pricing.
- Private lessons must give a minimum of a 48-hour notice if they are not going to be at their lesson to have a chance to reschedule. Less than a 48-hour notice is subject to loss of fee and no make-up option.
- If programming is canceled by the Swim Lesson Coordinator a make-up date will be offered, if available, and if not participants will receive a credit for the missed class.
- To receive a refund for a registration the request must be made 72-hours prior to the first class.