The objective of the Forest Park Cabana Club (FPCC) Tsunami Swim Team is to provide an opportunity for swimmers ages 4 through 18 to develop their swimming skills, sportsmanship and fellowship while engaging in low-key competition in a positive and supportive team environment.
Swim Team Information:
- Download the SWIM TEAM HANDBOOK for complete information.
- Visit the PRACTICE SCHEDULE page for Swim Team Practice times.
- Visit the CALENDAR page for the Swim Team google calendar and List of Events.
- Visit the MEET INFO page for Swim Meet Information.
- All other Swim Team information is accessible in the Sub Tabs under the Swim Team tab above.
- Email the swim team athletic directors if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Meet & Volunteer Sign-ups:
- Swim Meet & Swim Meet Volunteer sign ups will be posted on TeamUnify in May, see the Events section for the Swim Meet Events posted.
- How to view your Swimmers Times and Swim Meet Results, click here.
Swim Suit Purchase:
The Sizing Kit for the swim suits is available at the pool during practice until Wednesday MAY 10th. Please have your swimmers try on a suit at the pool to get the right size to purchase.
- For girls swim suits make note of whether you want a THICK STRAP (called the FREEBACK) or THIN STRAP suit AND the SIZE (e.g 26) AND whether it is an ADULT or YOUTH size suit (size 26 & 28 come in both Adult and Youth).
- For boys, note the SIZE (e.g 26) and whether a BRIEF (not legs) or JAMMER (longer legs)
- For Towels, there will be a 'Personalization' option. Select Yes/No. If personalizing, put the name you want on the Towel in the Comment section on the Checkout page.
Once your swimmer knows their size, go to the following link to order your swim suit(s) and/or Towel: