- All BASIC POOL RULES and the COMPLETE RULES & PROCEDURES must be followed by members and guests at all times(click the links to access the Rule Document).
- ANNUAL LETTER: the 2020 letter is linked
- e-MAIL the BOARD: Any concerns regarding the pool or procedures can be directed to the board through e-mail.
- All parties over 10 must fill out a PARTY REQUEST FORM. (See the pool party summary below and refer to the RULES document for detailed information.)
- Members -- ALWAYS check in at the counter. SIGN IN ALL guests and pay the $4 per guest fee. This also applies during keyholder hours.
- Parents are expected to monitor their children's behavior while at the pool. Children who are not water safe must have an adult at the poolside with them AT ALL TIMES.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear an FPCC approved swim diaper.
Key Card Access:
We have an automatic lock entrance that is used with your proximity key card. Simply hold the card close to the lock and the door will unlock (look for the green light). Each membership receives ONE free key card. Additional key cards can be purchased at the pool from the Pool Manager. See the RULES document for more information and hours of use.
Pre-Paid Snack Bar cards are available for purchase from FPCC staff at the pool. Each card is valued at $20.00 and can be redeemed at the snack bar for beverages, candy, ice cream and snacks at FPCC.
Unlike the pre-paid guest fees card, the snack bar card will remain in your possession. This way, you can monitor your family's purchases. Please write your family's last name, member number and phone number on the pre-paid card upon purchase. Please notify the Pool Manager if your card is lost; FPCC staff will keep an eye out for it, however the card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
The card can not be used for guest fees, special event entries or at swim meets. The card expires at the conclusion of the season. Card balance will not be refunded if lost, nor can it be traded for cash. So, please plan accordingly.