- All RULES & PROCEDURES must be followed by members and guests at all times (click the link to access the Rules document).
- As of June 15, 2021 guests will once again be allowed at the pool, $5 per guest at the door, $4 per guest with the 10-pack guest card.
- LAP LANE Etiquette & Process during Open Swim: LAP LANE PROCESS & ETIQUETTE
- ANNUAL LETTER: the 2021 Annual Letter is linked
- If you have any concerns regarding the pool or procedures can be directed to the board through e-mail. [email protected]
- AGM & Proxy: 2021 Annual General Meeting and Proxy message
- Members check in at the counter and use the QR code by the office door to sign in.
- Parents are expected to monitor their children's behavior while at the pool. Children who are not water safe must have an adult at the poolside with them AT ALL TIMES.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear an FPCC approved swim diaper.
- SIGN IN ALL guests and pay the guest fee ($5 per guest at the door, $4 per guest with a 10-pack guest card). This also applies during unstaffed hours.
- All parties over 10 must fill out a PARTY REQUEST FORM. (See the pool party summary below and refer to the RULES document for detailed information.)
- Note: At the start of the 2021 Season due to COVID protocols, parties are not allowed.
Key Code Access:
We have an automatic lock entrance that is used with your unique family key code. See the RULES document for more information and hours of use.
Note: Starting June 15th, the Snack shack will be open with limited ice cream concessions.
Pre-Paid Snack Bar cards are available for purchase from FPCC staff at the pool. Each card is valued at $20.00 and can be redeemed at the snack bar for beverages, candy, ice cream and snacks at FPCC.
Unlike the pre-paid guest fees card, the snack bar card will remain in your possession. This way, you can monitor your family's purchases. Please write your family's last name, member number and phone number on the pre-paid card upon purchase. Please notify the Pool Manager if your card is lost; FPCC staff will keep an eye out for it, however the card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
The card can not be used for guest fees, special event entries or at swim meets. The card expires at the conclusion of the season. Card balance will not be refunded if lost, nor can it be traded for cash. So, please plan accordingly.