The Fall 2021 swim session starts September 13th and ends October 24th.
The Winter 2021-2022 swim session will be a separate session. It will start October 25th. We will have a separate registration in early October. Returning swimmers always get priority of registration.
Pre-registration is completely free and required for all swimmers (returning swimmers and new swimmers).
On-line pre-registration closes August 21st. Please visit worthingtonswimclub.org to pre-register.
Fall tryouts for new swimmers will be held on:
Thursday, August 12th at 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 14th at 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, August 19th at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 21st at 10:00 a.m.
New swimmers need to attend one tryout session. Please be prompt and plan 1 hour for the evaluation. Please pre-register online prior to trying out.
Acceptance on the swim team and group placement is by coaches decision only. Parents will be notified by e-mail by Monday, August 23rd.
Registration opens Monday, August 23rd. Returning swimmers are guaranteed a spot on the team if they pre-registered by August 21st. Please visit worthingtonswimclub.org to register.
Tentative Group Description: Our goal is to create groups of swimmers of similar skills levels in order to maximize instruction and progress. Here is a tentative description of each training group:
Red Group: Swimmers age 6 & Over. Must be able to complete 1 length of freestyle and 1 length of backstroke unassisted.
Blue Group: Swimmers age 8 & Over. Must be able to complete a 100 Individual Medley.
Grey Group: Swimmers age 11 & Over. Must be able to complete a 200 Individual Medley.
Orange Group: Swimmers age 9 & Over. Must be able to complete a 200 Individual Medley in under 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Yellow Group: Swimmers age 11 & Over including Senior swimmers (high school swimmers). Must be able to complete a 200 Individual Medley in under 2 minutes and 50 seconds.
Coach Bernard, [email protected], 614-598-7064
Fees: $110 due on September 1st. Additional non-resident fee: $20.
Tuesday 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Fees: $150 due on September 1st. Additional non-resident fee: $25.
Thursday 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Sunday 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Fees: $165 due on September 1st. Additional non-resident fee: $30.
Tuesday 7:30-8:30 p.m. (dryland training 7:10-7:30 p.m.)
Thursday 7:30-8:30 p.m. (dryland training 7:10-7:30 p.m.)
Saturday 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Fees: $180 due on September 1st. Additional non-resident fee: $35.
Monday 6:30-7:45 p.m. (dryland training 6:10-6:30 p.m.)
Wednesday 6:30-7:45 p.m. (dryland training 6:10-6:30 p.m.)
Friday 6:30-7:45 p.m.
Fees: $200 due on September 1st. Additional non-resident fee: $40.
Monday 7:45-9:00 p.m. (dryland training 7:15-7:45 p.m.)
Wednesday 7:45-9:00 p.m. (dryland training 7:15-7:45 p.m.)
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Sunday 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Non-resident Fee is an additional fee charged to non-residents of Worthington School District.
- Second child: 10% discount; Third child: 20% discount; Fourth child: 30% discount.
- USA Swimming Registration required: $79/swimmer.
- Meet entry fees are additional and depend on participation. Tentative swim meet dates: October 9th and October 23rd.
- Fees are billed via our online Auto-Pay system.
- Practices are cancelled on the following dates: Saturday, October 18th (Ohio Cup Water Polo Tournament), Tuesday, October 5th (High School Water Polo Senior Night), Saturday, October 9th (tentative swim meet), Saturday, October 23rd (tentative swim meet).
- Refund policy: Full refund prior to September 13th. No refund past September 13th except for documented season-ending injury or family relocation.