UPDATE of available spots on swim team as of 8/21/17
- Registration for returning team members from the 2017-18 season open on July 31st. Returning members accounts must be in good standing (no fees due to MSSC) and swimmers will have attended 60 % or more of the scheduled practices in the 2016-17 season.
- Returning members may add new swimmers at this time, provided the new swimmer has had a tryout with one of the MSSC coaching staff.
- All new swimmers must attend a tryout with one of the MSSC coaching staff. Swimmers that are recommended by the coaching staff to join the swim team will be given instructions on how to register for the team at the end of each tryout session.
- Registration opens for new members on August 15th. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If a practice group fills up, a waitlist will be formed and the new member will have the option of being put on the waitlist.
- MSSC offers 2 payment plans for the swim team program fees. One is pay in full. The other is a 6 payment plan covering the months of September - January. Registration is free. On September 1st, invoices will be sent to all approved accounts. Payment is expected by the 15th.
- Only athletes with approved registrations may begin practice with the swim team in September. This requirement is an insurance consideration.