UDAC FALL/WINTER REGISTRATION 2018-2019
*Registration from July 3, 2018 thru September 12, 2018 for the fall/winter 2018-19 competitive programs. NOTE: any non-UD new to UDAC online registrations will be automatically refunded a $100 processing fee.
Click here for program descriptions and information
$100 late fee assessed after Sep 12th
Registration for UDAC programs will take place securely online via Team Unify club management services (no mail-in form/checks). There will not be any in-person registration. Payment plans are available via online registration (auto billing credit card or eCheck). Payment plans will not be available after Sep 12. UDAC "SAL Dual Meet Season" options are only be available to Upper Dublin residents.
Registration fees include 2018-2019 Middle Atlantic Swimming athlete membership (fees for UDAC SAL diving-only participants are adjusted), team T-shirt, a service fee charged by the Team Unify Network™ club management system, and two UDAC practice swim caps (a $5 charge will be applied to your account for replacement caps). Non-Upper Dublin families are charged an additional $100 out-of-township fee (annual). All registrations are subject to a cancellation fee (amount dependent on date of refund request).
Divers train & compete as a part of UDAC Diving’s Suburban Aquatic League (SAL) Team on both one- and three-meter boards (dependent on level/ability) and have the option to compete year-round in AAU Diving competition in the Middle Atlantic region and beyond plus USA Diving competition.
UDAC is offering a Middle School Water Polo program for Fall 2018. Click here for details
IMPORTANT - read below instructions. All accounts from 2017-2018 are still available in Team Unify system. If you already have an online UDAC account in Team Unify please do not create another. Use your existing login email to request a new password. Once logged in please update your account profile with current details.
If you need assistance please email Dan Fichter at email@example.com.
*Registration is currently open only to Upper Dublin residents and non-resident families that participated in 2017-2018 UDAC programs. Registration numbers will be evaluated after Aug 10 in regard to participant ratios and UDAC’s UDSD Class 2* community organization status with Upper Dublin School District. New out-of-township families with questions can contact UDAC Director Kathryn Scheuer at firstname.lastname@example.org, although there are no guarantees that space will be available for 2018-2019.
Swimming participants currently registered with another USA Swimming club or as "unattached" must first contact Kathryn Scheuer at email@example.com. Diving participants currently registered with another AAU/USA Diving club or as "unattached" must first contact Todd Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Review all program options & associated fees. Note time frames, payment plan options and auto discounts.
2. Once in the module, fill in all required entries before pressing continue. You can press the "previous" button to go back and make a change.
3. Use valid e-mail addresses (your account email will be used for UDAC's primary mode of communication).
4. Create only one account per family (account email address). Do not create separate accounts for each child! Keep track of your login email & password. You can log back into your account to add participants, review statements and make payments.
5. Participant options can be edited or deleted in the cart prior to checkout.
6. Please read payment plan descriptions to understand the installments. The UDAC membership fee and out-of-township fee are paid up front.
7. Contact Kate Scheuer at email@example.com with questions about UDAC programs.
8. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS UDAC ONLINE REGISTRATION
NOTE: All UDAC registrants are required to participate in competition at some level, depending on their group assignment. If your family is not planning to participate in meets, please do not register as space is at a premium for those who will be competing. Families seeking to join the club for purposes of physical fitness/conditioning with no intention of participating in the competitive meets will be asked to withdraw their application for membership.