ODAC Masters and Adult Fitness Program
ODAC Masters offers swim training to competitive Masters swimmers as well as aquatics fitness programs to adults who are using swim training and aquatic fitness to live a healthy mobile lifestyle.
Bottom line is that we hope to service all adults with aquatic needs. We will have a competition team and schedule for those interested but we also welcome all adults looking to use the water as a medium for exercise.
Sierra Trudeau email@example.com?Former Assistant Coach at the University of Mount Union. A standout swimmer at Westminster College: 4 x 1st Team PAC Conference, holds six Top Ten best times in Westminster College, and was selected for 60th PAC Anniversary Team composed of 30 men and 30 women who swam in the conference from 1983-2014.
Honey Bee Pool, 2500 S. Independence Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA, 23456
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Mornings : 6-7:30 AM (Morning practices will resume the week of June 12)
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings: 7:45-8:30 PM
Monday and Wednesday Evenings: 7:15-8:15 PM
Sunday Mornings: 7 AM-9 AM
Contact Sierra for more info
- $50 per month
- $275 for six month membership
- $500 for the entire year ($100 off)
- You do not need to be a registered USA Masters swimmer to participate in the group. You only need to register if you would like to attend official USA Masters Swimming sanctioned events. We will attend meets in the area. Please visit www.vaswim.org to see a list of meets.
- We hope to have several groups and abilities. Our competitive group will be spilt complete anywhere from 4-6 K in 2 hours and will be geared towards competing masters swimmers. We will have at least 2 sections of this groups that will run at different paces. One group will go 3-5 K and another group will go 2-4 K.
- Practice cancelations will be posted here on the ODAC Masters page by 9 PM on the evening before morning practice and 12 PM in the afternoon for evening practice later that day. Cancelations will be based off of current weather conditions as well as the forecast for the next 12 hours.
Not ready for too much work yet? That's fine we will have a lane or two dedicated to people who want to swim a 25 or 50 at a time!
The bottom line is inclusiveness. If you are an adult and you love the water reach out today and find out how we can help you!