2018-2019 Fundraising Requirements
- There will be two fundraising events held this year. One in the fall (Swim-a-thon) and one in the spring (Night at the Races).
- Each family will be required to raise $150 total for the year. This total can be raised at either one event or both events combined.
- If you choose not to participate, then you will be billed $150 after the conclusion of the spring event. Likewise, if you raise less than $150, you will be billed the difference.
- Age Group Beginner and Junior Varsity Swimmers (CV ONLY): You will be required to participate in the spring event, and will be responsible for fundraising $75.
- Developmental Swimmers (Canon Mac and USC ONLY): You will be required to participate in the spring event, and will be responsible for fundraising $75.
- Alumni only swimmers will not be required to fundraise.
2018-2019 Upcoming Events
Our biggest fundraiser will be held on 4/7/2019 from 9:30am – 1:00pm at TOP GOLF in South Fayette. All are welcome to golf, eat, donate and most importantly support. Price is $75 a golfer, with teams of 6. Each ticket sold will earn $25 towards your fundraising requirement. Please find the attached “SAVE THE DATE” form, the signup sheet and the donation letter. There will also be a non-golf event ticket for $30 per person with $15 going towards your fundraising requirement.
Texas Roadhouse Roll/Butter Sale and Gift Card Sale – We’ll be sending home order forms and more info on this fundraising sale. Orders will be due by December 3rd and checks payable to PEAQ. More info to follow.
Spring Hoagie Sale – We’re still looking for a volunteer to run a Spring Hoagie Sale. If you are interested in earning some volunteer hours and running this fundraiser, please contact me at email@example.com